LARAVEL MASTER CRAWLER
Do you need clone a web contents for your website ? but you don’t know how and It takes too much time.
Now you don’t worry about that, because this tool allows you do that easily.
- Laravel 5.2
- Easy installation
- Easy for using and customizing
- Crawl content with tags and html attributes
- Support any tables that you can create.
- Support choose field with your content
- Can crawl and save more data and save into fields at time
- You can save setting and then reuse in the next time.
- Easy to install in your project.
- PHP >= 5.5.9
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
• When download this tool your need to creating database with any name and username, password, by go to .env file and edit below:
• Then go to server create database with name you are created in .env file.
• Install composer by download composer.exe in website :
• Open terminal in your project and run command:
- 1 . $ composer install
- 2 . $ php artisan key:generate
- 3 . $ php artisan migrate
- 4 . $ php artisan db:seed
• After config your app and database you can go to your site and login with username and password:
Username: [email protected]
What does it work ?
EX: We want to clone envato content, and at this link https://codecanyon.net/category/php-scripts
We will do this follow steps:
1 – input url and select table name
2 – input attributes in box “Setting HTML tag”.We can input class, id, or any attribute
Format: class=”class_name” or id=”id_name” …
3 – Remember that select field name to fill data into table after clone success: Ex: title
4 – And after click crawl button we will see the result in the review page, and click “save data” button, then data will be save into DB
Note:If we want to save setting for the last clone, we can input name of the setting and click “save setting” button
– Update demo
– Increase ajax speed and crawl faster
Thank for visiting my tool, hope that help. If you have any question and need support, please contact me by comments.[ad_2] Source