Its not ideal to leave a customer waiting for their goods, and most online businesses realise this and will ship out goods as soon as they can.
However, if you run your store using Woocommerce, managing this can be a nightmare since there is no way to record which items in the order have been shipped and which ones haven’t. Not any more!
The Woocommerce Partial Orders plugin allows you to set each individual item in the order as shipped. The date it was marked will be stored so you know exactly when it was shipped, and the order status will be changed to Partially Completed so you can quickly and easily see which orders are not yet completed fully.
- Add shipments to each order item
- Track the order based on the shipments of the order items
- Add shipments for order items in bulk
- New Partially Completed order status
- Automatically set the order status based on the order items shipments
- Send partial order email to customer for each shipment added
- Add tracking number to partial order email
- Fully customise partial order email to customer
- Customers can view order item statuses in their My Account section
- View order reporting by the new Partially Completed order status
= 1.9 - Mar 27th, 2018 = * Feature: Complete rewrite of the whole plugin from the ground up! * Feature: Added ability to add tracking number to a partial email * Fix: Fixed a bug where the partial order email would not show the dates and quantities that were shipped. * Fix: Fixed various issues with latest versions of PHP = 1.2.2 - Feb 13th, 2017 = * Fix: Added Woocommerce 2.6 bulk edit compatibility * Fix: Added Partially Completed icon to orders list = 1.2.1 - Feb 25th, 2015 = * Fix: Woocommerce 2.3 compatibility = 1.2 - Oct 29th, 2014 = * Feature: Send emails to customer notifying them of what has been shipped. * Fix: Rewrote order status functionality for Woocommerce 2.2 * Fix: Fixed unsafe script error in Chrome * Fix: Rewrote bulk shipped status updates for order items * Fix: Removed shipped status setting for delivery in order = 1.1.1 - Apr 28th, 2014 = * Fix: Fixed bug with plugins folder name = 1.1 - Apr 23rd, 2014 = * Feature: Set different quantities of order items as shipped * Feature: History of previous quantities shipped of order item * Feature: Automatically set all remaining quantities of order items as shipped * Fix: Woocommerce 2.1 compatibility and bug fixes = 1.0 - Oct 4th, 2013 = * Initial release[ad_2] Source